Markiplier FNAF 3 Markiplier FNAF 3

OK so this scared the crud out of me (1:30) having said that its not hard to do! but a part from totally creeping me out and not letting me sleep for a few nights i really enjoyed it! and i really hope if he hasn't already that mark sees this and what i liked most about this is that the look style you gave mark reminded me a lot of Luigi! i love Luigi! so its probably the most (longest Well done for that!)amazing Markiplier animation I've seen in some time would have given you 5 but the smoothness of it in the first part was a little rough but apart from that I loved it!

skylegend01 responds:

Thank you for the comment I greatly appreciate it and yes Mark has seen it. It wasn't featured in his videos but he did add it to his liked videos. I'm glad you liked Mark's design because many of Mark's fans are not in favor of it lol.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

good game and my first song not sure how i did...

3--3--3---5-2-5-6-4-6-9---1---0---3---0---3-3-5---5----------------------------------c--c--4---7-1-7-6-1---7-7-c-c-9---9---c---c-c-3----b---------------------------------a--a--7-7-4-2-4-6-1---8-8-9-9-6-6-6-6-9-a-a-a-3-a------------------------------------

Galaxies Galaxies

Its fresh beat and chords give it an amazing feel and its got such a jumpy bass and the off beat drum completes this. Theres great evolving sounds threw the hole of this too and that tells me theres no doubt that your really good at structuring your songs! loving your work keep it up!

Dancing Naked (SMASH REMIX) Dancing Naked (SMASH REMIX)

AWESOME IT WAS SHORT(ISH) AND I LOVE IT good use of synths and beats towards the end grate job dude!

Close Your Eyes Close Your Eyes

It's Got a nice Calm chilled mood It made me feel like i could mediate to that for an hour

Spurta responds:

Thanks!
This track is meant more for relaxation than anything else, so yeah.
Good to see that it works out.

Keep rockin',
Spurta

Radical Radish Radical Radish

First of its not my style or taste but! i'm not going to let that get in the way of a fair honest review so first off love the shading and texture its a really great part of this peace and really gives it character and the butterfly and the little bugs they're so cute! the eye is so sharp and amusing to look at because of all the texture with in the eye. love how you've drawn the tree branches it really gives a cool 3 Dimension effect to the drawing. and last but not least like the others who have said this before me this style is very much like Burton's style which isn't a bad thing in fact its pretty hard to successfully pull of something like that even if you were not meaning to...but over all...well done!

C.Pz

ManuelTacoface responds:

Thanks for the kind and insightful rev man! Also yeah the Burton-style was unintentional, to be perfectly honest with you. The only artist I had in mind while designing the patterns was Romero Britto, but other than that, the Burton-esque to it wasn't something I noticed until afterwards, but I see what you mean. Once again thanks for the rev and don't forget to follow me as well!

Coco Bandicoot in Samus suit Coco Bandicoot in Samus suit

WOW in my opinion this is some of the best Coco Bandicoot art I have ever seen! The shading the colours and textures are all spot on amazing! And I like the simple corridor background to Would love to see more Coco art from you but it is your Choice after all....great job!