All 2 art Reviews

Radical Radish Radical Radish

First of its not my style or taste but! i'm not going to let that get in the way of a fair honest review so first off love the shading and texture its a really great part of this peace and really gives it character and the butterfly and the little bugs they're so cute! the eye is so sharp and amusing to look at because of all the texture with in the eye. love how you've drawn the tree branches it really gives a cool 3 Dimension effect to the drawing. and last but not least like the others who have said this before me this style is very much like Burton's style which isn't a bad thing in fact its pretty hard to successfully pull of something like that even if you were not meaning to...but over all...well done!

C.Pz

ManuelTacoface responds:

Thanks for the kind and insightful rev man! Also yeah the Burton-style was unintentional, to be perfectly honest with you. The only artist I had in mind while designing the patterns was Romero Britto, but other than that, the Burton-esque to it wasn't something I noticed until afterwards, but I see what you mean. Once again thanks for the rev and don't forget to follow me as well!

Coco Bandicoot in Samus suit Coco Bandicoot in Samus suit

WOW in my opinion this is some of the best Coco Bandicoot art I have ever seen! The shading the colours and textures are all spot on amazing! And I like the simple corridor background to Would love to see more Coco art from you but it is your Choice after all....great job!