Galaxies Galaxies

Its fresh beat and chords give it an amazing feel and its got such a jumpy bass and the off beat drum completes this. Theres great evolving sounds threw the hole of this too and that tells me theres no doubt that your really good at structuring your songs! loving your work keep it up!

Dancing Naked (SMASH REMIX) Dancing Naked (SMASH REMIX)

AWESOME IT WAS SHORT(ISH) AND I LOVE IT good use of synths and beats towards the end grate job dude!

Close Your Eyes Close Your Eyes

It's Got a nice Calm chilled mood It made me feel like i could mediate to that for an hour

Thanks!
This track is meant more for relaxation than anything else, so yeah.
Good to see that it works out.

Keep rockin',
Spurta

A Little Something For Someone A Little Something For Someone

It's awesome to hear that your experimenting with vocals,epic Guitar riffs and the piano dude Loving it!

Spurta responds:

It wouldn't be the first time I've experimented with those things, but I haven't gotten completely comfortable with it.
Thanks!

Keep rockin',
Spurta

November November

Okay first of my first impression of this when i heard this was literally... UUUUUUGGGHHHHAAAAAARRR THIS IS AMAZING which is good since the name sounded promising. It has a really pretty sounding Melodic Clash at the start and all the way through (that's hard to do well so well done on that!)and its got such a nice tone also even though it really don't need it it sounds like you could put lyrics to it which is pretty inspiring to me and a bit of a cool sounding extra. Over all I Love it!

Runaway Runaway

Great! i love the new fresh clean Almost style and the change at 1:00 and 2:00 this to me is worthy for a geometry dash level its got that good balance of change and charter although the synths are to light and soft sounding for me there not dirty and heavy sounding (but that my be because i listen to a load of trance and techno)but each to there own! great job!

jjoon responds:

Panda Eyes - Highscore Panda Eyes - Highscore

Words escape me in fact only one word comes to mind INSANE your unbelievably talented just out of curiosity do you know how long that took you to create this? Because this song has got a better structure then most of Skrillex's songs and it's starting is way more promising but mostly it's the most smoothly Followed through songs I have come across...well what I'm trying to say is...I need to hug someone after hearing this I can't cope with the awesome it's giving me

PROTEIIIIIN PROTEIIIIIN

Love the Classic Dubstep Beat the Style gave a really original out come and the Synth just completed it as a song though i do think that i could have benefited from some construction maybe? like so it could drop and come out even better?(just a thought)but it was still pretty swell over all! Great Song Dude!

Spurta responds:

Thanks, I did actually include a riser in there, I already had the bass running though.
Makes sense, and again, thanks!

Keep rockin'!

Mercy Mercy

Although I think like psycho That it could have benefited from no splash SFX thing at the start I still think it's a pretty and in its own way charming song love the change at 3:00 really establishes what the song is for me and that's a great song would have been 4.5 haven't it been for splash thing sorry for the harsh judgement almost however you still did great to me!

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow

For me this stands for almost every resoan why i enjoy newgrounds and there are not words to describe that feeling. every time i hear this song i get very powerfull feelings from it AWESOME